Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish all you mothers out there a happy Mother's Day. I am grateful to my mom and my mother-in-law for all they do for me. They are wonderful mothers and now the best grandmothers, and they are perfect examples to me of motherhood.

Today I was thinking about how blessed I am to have so many friends and siblings who are also excellent sources of knowledge and examples to me of good mothers.

May God bless all the mother's in the world today. May our houses be clean, and our children be happy and well-behaved. But not likely. Because a mother's work never ends, even on Mother's Day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a happy mother's day to you! By the way congrats on the house! It is absolutely gorgous!!!! We will for sure be taking a snowy vacation up to your place sometime soon! lol :)I bet you guys are so excited to start painting and moving in! When do you move in then?? Enjoy yourselves!