Saturday, March 17, 2012

Surprise trip to California - Nov. 2011

Since Ady didn't have her baby while we were visiting California in October, I made a surprise visit to California in November. I just couldn't stand to not see cute Baby Will until Christmas. It was just me (Connor stayed with Brenda for a few days and Brad worked) and I didn't tell anyone I was coming. My friend Christine picked me up from LB airport and I wish I would have snapped a picture of my mom's face when she opened the door and saw me standing on the front step. Fantastic. It is always fun to spend time with my family and I was in heaven holding my sweet nephew for a whole week!

He is SO much bigger now and I'm glad I got to spend that week with him while he was still in the sweet newborn phase. Auntie loves you Will!



Warm, snugly, sweet-smelling ball of goodness.

No comments: