Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Belly Pictures!!

On Saturday when Brad and I were down in OC visiting my parents, my sister Claire took some belly pictures of/for us at a lake near their house. I am 39 weeks today - only 7 days to go!! Unless, of course, the baby has other plans... I'm getting the eviction notice ready... :)








I couldn't help putting this one in, I think it's hilarious. Brad was DONE taking pictures by this point. :)



Won't Brad make a great daddy? (This is our nephew Jaxson who is now 6 months old!!)


A little update on how I'm doing: I'm feeling quite large these days (as you might have guessed from the pictures - I'm HUGE!!). I'm now done with work (my last day was Thursday 10/8) and now I spend all my time getting ready for baby. I'm nesting BIG TIME!! I've never been a clean freak but now, all of a sudden, every little spec of dust in our house is completely unacceptable. I am sleeping a little better these days, and I think it's because I'm wearing myself out during the day cleaning my house from top to bottom. Brad and I are still working on a name, but I think we're a little closer. We can't wait for our little guy to join us soon!!

7 comments:

Liese said...

awwww these are so nice! Wooo! The baby is almost here!

korth fam said...

soooo cute, and SOOO close!!! Can't wait to meet the little man!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I like them a lot!! You sure are big girl, looks like your boy is going to be poping out real soon! Have you been checked to see if you are dilated yet?

Glad your off work, its so nice I think to be able to organize everything and get everything in place. Oh, here is my email so you can send me that picture of us :) brebop@hotmail.com thanks!

Julia said...

Love the pictures! I feel for you! Hope he comes soon so you can be done with the torture :)

Heidi said...

Your belly is awesome! It is like a big basketball. I love it. I hope he comes real soon. It sounds like you are both ready to be parents!

Mrs. Alcantara said...

Yay!! Super excited for you! Good luck and I hope you have a safe delivery! Excited to see pictures of the new guy soon!! :)

noelle regina said...

can you believe your stomach could even be that shape?

so amazing!