Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ding!!

Baby is officially done cooking!! Our bags are packed, my belly button (a.k.a. turkey timer) has popped, and our house has never been cleaner. Today is my due date (10/21) and tonight I will be induced. The eviction notice has been signed and baby will come out whether he wants to or not!

Today, as my last day as a childless adult, I plan on doing nothing but pampering myself. Lunch out, pedicure, and lots of relaxation (if my nerves will allow). We are leaving for the hospital tonight at 7 p.m. so I can be induced and baby will most likely be born tomorrow, October 22. I think that will be a great birthday!

Brad and I are excited and we can't wait to meet our little baby boy! I wonder all the time what/who he will look like and now the wait is finally over!!

Check back in a couple days (probably Thursday) for baby's first pictures! Can't wait for you all to meet him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! Congratulations!! Hope all goes well, can't wait to see him and hear what his name is! We are so excited to see him! keep us posted! :)

The Castletons said...

Yayy! It's time to come out and play baby!

Nate and Julie said...

Good luck! Our little girl was born 7 weeks ago. I was induced at 40 weeks and 1 day and she did not have a name until she was 2 days old! I hope everything goes well for you! Life's about to change...big time (everyone says that but you won't fully understand it until you're there) but it's definitely for the better!
Congratulations!

Mrs. Alcantara said...

GOOD LUCK DANIELLE!!!! :)

The Four on Board said...

CANT WAITT!!!!!! I have been thinking about you all week long!

Heidi said...

Good luck and try to enjoy it all. It is an awesome experience. I am excited to see pictures!

jlbunting.com said...

I just got all caught up on your blog. It's so fun to get to know people this way. I read so many things we could chat about, that I'll probably forget next time I see you and just want to cuddle your baby. I hope for your sake you are cuddling him now. I can't wait to see him!
- Becky