Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

I never got around posting about this, but I now have a Disneyland pass! Connor's first D-land trip was with my friends LeeElle and Becky, and his friends Cohen and Kevin at the beginning of March (the 10th). He L-O-V-E-D it! He was so happy and well behaved all day - he isn't even that good at home! At our friend LeeElle's suggestion, I may have to name my next child Walt.

Our first stop was at California Adventure for a Disney character meet-and-greet with Chip and Dale. I was worried at first that Connor would be freaked out by the over-sized chipmunks, but he loved them! He just smiled, grabbed their fingers, and sucked on their noses, just like any normal kid would. :) It must have been girls inside the suits because they really loved him too.

His very first ride was on Toy Story! Great ride. But 45 minutes of waiting in line is exhausting. He fell asleep just as we got to the front.



The beloved umbrella stroller.


Second ride - It's a Small World. He couldn't take his eyes off all the lights and colors.




We tuckered them out (l to r: Connor, Kevin, Cohen). After 2 rides and walking for a few hours around the park, we decided to stop for some ice cream on Main Street before heading home.


While we were getting ice cream, look who showed up!! We had front row seats!





He was so exhausted by the time we got home around 4:30. He fell asleep immediately in his car seat and didn't wake up until 11 p.m. that night. We had a lot of fun!!

We went back for our second trip 2 weeks later again with Becky, Kevin, LeeElle and Cohen, and this time Amy Jo and her beautiful girls Ashley and Taylor, and my friends Matt and Christine and their son Braden came too! We had too much fun riding on the Carousel, the Matterhorn, Pinocchio, Pirates of the Caribbean, Casey Jr.'s train, Dumbo, and Toy Story again. Connor wasn't as happy this time because I think he was teething, but we still had fun.







Thanks ladies and babies for the great time! I can't wait to go back!!!

3 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Good for you for posting. I still might!
We had so much fun with you guys and can't wait to go back. How about tomorrow??

Amber said...

Ah, look at all you cute ES ladies! When we get passes again I should meet you there!

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

I love disney. I am so jealous. Looks like you guys had a great time. Keeping the tradition alive--cousins at disney.