Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter


We had a great Easter. We dressed the babies in their cute Easter outfits and the Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Grandma Carver) put together an Easter egg hunt for them. The Easter eggs were filled with all their favorite things like yogurt bites, puffs, and goldfish crackers, and in their Easter baskets were Tonka trucks, animal crackers and bubbles. Then we colored eggs. Thanks Mom/Grandma! You're the best! Connor loves his new trucks.

General Conference was wonderful. It was a much needed spiritual lift to our crazy life right now. We've been dealing with a few issues lately, some of which include Connor teething (I'm pretty sure) which causes him to fuss all day and wake up 4 times per night again... ugh. But back to conference... I'm so grateful for our inspired leaders of the Church who say exactly what I need to hear. I couldn't help but notice all the talks about parenthood, families, and the importance of mothers. I needed that...

I hope everyone had a great Easter too! I don't have many pics since my camera battery wasn't charged. Oh well, I'll have to get them from my family. The pic above was taken via skype while talking with Brad's family in Utah. I love to see my boys together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Brad and Connor! I love it! I stil have a few from when you guys were over, that I need to give you. What's your email?

I agree- confrence was fantastic (what we got out of it anyways) there were a lot of much needed family/parentood talks. Hope Connor starts sleeping through the night again! Addie just slept through the night last night for the first time in a LONG while.

Brad and Danielle said...

Thanks Aubrey! My email is:

danielle.jeppson@gmail.com

E.F.G. said...

yeppie! a post. no pressure. i know moms are busy. i just want to see more of cute connor.

since last sunday i was recovering and i can't go to church today, i'm pretending it's conference sunday. i've heard such wonderful things and i can't wait to listen.

stella is excited to meet her cousin in july. xoxo