Friday, December 12, 2008

Open for Business!!

My sister-in-law, Jenn, and I are open for business! We both love crocheting and have started making baby headbands, and beanies for boys, girls, and adults. The "brand name" we came up with is Pinkie Blondie Blue. That's what my parents used to call me when I was little, and my grandpa used to call my mom that when she was little. To see our cute creations, visit PinkieBlondieBlue.blogspot.com. If you like what you see, please tell your friends!

Here is a quick preview.

These are single crochet stitch beanies:









These are double crochet stitch beanies and headbands:





Sorry, these pictures aren't the best. The beanies are $10 each, headbands are $5 each, if you want a decoration (flower, bow/button, etc.) it's an extra $2. They can be shipped for just a couple dollars each or hand-delivered if you live close to Jenn or me (Provo or LA). I can make beanies and headbands, and Jenn can make headbands. Please let me know what you think of the beanies and headbands and if you have any suggestions on how we could make them better!

And remember, please tell your friends! :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ok 2 things! I didn't know you know how to crochet and I didn't know you had a blog! AWESOME! How are you?

Chelise said...

I want one! Kalem needs one for the winter. Let's talk next time we see each other...You got skillz girl!

Chelise