Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebs - they're just like us...

So I went out to lunch with my husband and some of his co-workers today to Taco Bell near our work places by LAX. It was just a normal lunch, like any other at a cheap fast food joint, when a guy and girl sat down at a table near ours a few feet away. Looking at the couple, Brad says (quietly), "Hey, is that Joey Tribiani from Friends?" Oh my gosh, it was! Matt LeBlanc was sitting right there, enjoying some delectable Taco Bell tacos. I really wanted to talk to him, at least to say, "Hey, I love the show Friends," but it appeared as if he didn't want to be noticed, with his low-key apparel and dark sunglasses (worn inside) covering half his face. So I gave him the respect of not calling attention to him or taking pictures with my phone. We all just sat there, eating our nachos and double-decker tacos, quietly enjoying our up-close star sighting.

This is Brad's and my first mega-star sighting since we moved to LA 7 months ago. We once saw one of the Biggest Loser contestants, in town for the live Finale, driving in his car leaving a hotel near this same Taco Bell by LAX, but that definitely wasn't blog worthy. I guess LAX is what brings the stars to our particular area. Exciting!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oooh, Matt LeBlanc's a babe!