Monday, March 2, 2009

Lisa Kudrow?

So, I have been told by many different people that I look a lot like Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from the TV show Friends). Further, these Lisa Kudrow look-a-like comments from friends, co-workers and complete strangers were entirely out of the blue (we weren't playing the "which celebrity do I look most like" game or anything similar). I have been approached in a work bathroom, in a park, in my cubicle at work, and (yesterday) at church. The comment in church during Sunday School yesterday made me curious enough to compare pictures. Tell me... what do you think?

10 comments:

Karene said...

Um, YEAH! You could be sisters!

korth fam said...

you're way prettier. Who said it at church, that's funny.

Jenni D said...

That's really funny! I never noticed that before but you do look a lot like her. I agree with the Korth Fam though that you are way prettier.

Heidi said...

You do look a lot alike. Especially your eyes. That is funny. I never noticed that until now.

Julia said...

Um wow! That's amazing, I would never have put that together but looking at the 2 pics side by side...it's really very close! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you too!

The Four on Board said...

definitely prettier!!! i guess also because I am thinking of her personality and you are definitely the brains of the two as well!! hey i got your comment. we would LOVE to have you over. when do you want to plan it? let me know when you are free and we will work from there.
girlforgod27@aol.com

Brook said...

Yup. I think you have a better smile. I wonder why you don't go into acting? :)

Unknown said...

Dude, Tay says yes! Tonz. Me, I guess I had never thought about it much, but you so.

Brad and Danielle said...

Aww. Thanks everyone for the nice compliments!

Grandma Brenda said...

Of course you are cuter, smarter and didn't get into trouble when you ran into Joey! So it just makes sense that she could be your double!