Friday, March 25, 2011

Ah, much better

Today is a new day. I'm feeling much better, although Connor is still crabby. I can't figure it out. Maybe we are in the terrible 2's afterall.

Today will be busy, which I hope will help keep Connor occupied and happy. Dentist (for me) in the morning so he gets to spend a morning with Dad. Then we are looking at one more house. We are nearing the end of house looking, and quickly approaching house buying! We are hoping to hear back from the bank soon about Green House. We are thinking it will be next week sometime. Then we will start the closing process if all is well with our offer (which was their asking price so I'm hoping it will go through). Can't wait!!

Then tonight we have an Elder's Quorum activity. We are playing mini golf at the church and we are supposed to think up and set up one mini golf hole. Well, "we" quickly became "me." I'm used to it. And I guess I owe Brad for last night anyway. :)

It should be fun!

3 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Have fun mini golfing. I'm sure you'll come up with a really cool water-related hole. :)

Abby M. Interiors said...

Good luck with your house hunt! Thanks for listing my blog as one of your favorites. :-). Abby

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

I cant wait until you guys find the perfect house. I am keeping me fingers crossed that the bank gets back to you. Good luck studying for your exams. Only one more week until your back in Cali :)