Monday, July 16, 2012

Maternity Pictures

On May 28 (Memorial Day), we went down to the Jeppsons' to celebrate with Brad's family.  My sister-in-law Jen and I decided we really needed a girls' day so we left Alexis and Connor with the boys, got pedicures together in the morning, ate lunch at Wendy's, and then I got dressed up and she snapped some maternity pictures of me in the afternoon.  The pictures were taken at the Jordan River Temple because the landscaping is the prettiest in the area by Brad's parents' house.  It was a fun day, and I love the maternity pictures - Jen is a great photographer.  Thanks Jen!






This picture shows off my "baby jewelry."  I bought the pearl necklace with Brad in Hawaii while I was pregnant with Connor, and I bought the turquoise bracelet with Brad in Hawaii while pregnant with Baby #2.  I think I will keep up the tradition and buy a special piece of jewelry with every pregnancy (but the next few may or may not be bought in Hawaii).



These pictures were taken exactly 1 month before my induction date, June 28.  Getting excited for baby to come!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures! What a fun day with your sister-in-law.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the idea about the baby jewley, how special! I have to say, I am super impressed you were wearing wedges! I think I wear nothing but flip flops when I am prego! Good for you! :) love the pics too!!

Brad and Danielle said...

Haha I'm only wearing those tall shoes because of how large I felt. I really felt the need (and want) to be elongated. I had to walk very carefully though - being that big makes me wobbly and offballance even when I'm barefoot. Add 4 inch heals and walking in grass to the equation and I'm surprised I could walk at all! :)