Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was great.  Brad and Connor made me breakfast in bed, and Connor wished me a "Happy Muver's Day."  Sweet.

They got me flowers, Reece's peanut butter cups - yum, and a book (that I requested) called Confessions of a Scary Mommy.  Hilarious!  If you are a mom and need some good humor about what motherhood is really like, not sugar-coated, this is the book for you.  Brad read it with me.  Quite hilarious. 


I am so grateful I have Connor and I'm excited to add another sweet little boy to our family soon.  Being a mom is wonderful, even when it's hard and not glamorous at times.  There is no job more rewarding than seeing Connor learn and grow into a great kid because of (and sometimes in spite of) me.  I love him dearly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha that star tent looks familiar! :) glad you had a good mothers day!