Saturday, February 18, 2012

Breaking the Silence

Ok, that's a new record. We are still alive and well. Unfortunately, my OCD simply will not allow me to pick up where we are now and leave a void for the last 8 months. Because I don't keep a journal or scrapbook, this blog serves as both and I don't want to look back in 20 years and see a huge hole. So you'll just have to bear with me.

These next several posts will come fast and furious. We had an incredibly busy (and super fun) summer, and if you pay attention to the dates, you'll see that we barely got back from one excursion before we left on the next. I didn't hardly have time to unpack, let alone post pictures to the blog. So now we play catchup. :)

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Haha! I am the same way. That's why I never seem to get anything done. Always waiting for everything else to be in its proper order. I'm glad to see your new posts, can't wait to see more!

0s0-Pa said...

Cute family picture - love the matching ties as well!
-Jackie