Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jeppson Extended Family Vacation to Scofield Reservoir - August 2011

The next weekend after our California trip (are you noticing a trend??) was our Jeppson extended family vacation to Scofield Reservoir on August 4-6. In attendance were the Jeppson, Philips, and Webster families. While we were there, it was Brad's and my 6 year anniversary on August 5. Happy 6 years Love! (And more on that later.)

As always, we had a great time with Brad's family camping, boating, water skiing, motorcycling/4-wheeling, and playing games. Connor's favorite activity of the weekend was throwing rocks into the reservoir, which he did for several HOURS every day. I think his shoulder was sore by the end of the second day because he started saying "ow" after every throw (but still kept throwing).

Grandma Jeppson (Brad's mom) picking up handfuls of rocks for Connor to throw down the hill. I didn't ever get a picture of him by the water front, but the beaches were practically cleaned out of all quarter-sized to lime-sized rocks. No really.

Brad's Grandpa Jeppson who organizes the Scofield Trip every year. Also Master Ski-Boat-Driver.

Little Ryan and Alyssa holding Connor just before leaving the dock.


Brad cutting it up on slalom.

Me.

Brad's brother Jordan wake boarding.

Brad's sister Cami. Connor looked so cute in his life jacket.

Who doesn't need a little pampering while camping? Jen was nice enough to do all our nails one night.

Can't wait for the 2012 Scofield trip!

1 comment:

jlbunting.com said...

I love that you go on all these family trips. I always feel so strapped down. To what? I don't know. Johns job I guess. But I AM going to a reunion in Idaho this summer for sure.
BTW we live in Mesa right now but we're moving to Phoenix. Should close next week then get some work done (we don't have the time to do it ourselves!) so I'm crossing my fingers to move in by the end of March. Yippee! You'll have to come swim in my pool. :)