Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fun Fall Photo Shoot

If you remember this post from a couple months ago, you remember how excited I was to potentially get some great pictures of Connor for a great price. Well I was not disappointed. In fact, we got so many cute and professional pictures of Connor, I had a really hard time picking which ones to give to all of my family for their photo frames that desperately needed to be updated.

Here are some of my favorites:
















Of course we had to get one drooly,

one silly,

and one with his most favorite toy - Auntie Ady's phone.

I absolutely LOVE these 1 year pictures of Connor. And better yet, they were only $20!!! How could it get any better?? If ever I am in the area when Sarah is doing a promotional shoot like this, I am totally there!

(There is a link to Sarah Hull's blog in my sidebar if anyone is interested)

No comments: