Thursday, January 13, 2011

So many posts to catch up on

Since I've been on blogging hiatus since September, I have so many posts to write about that simply cannot be left out. My child's 1 year birthday for one (really, what mom misses that one?? Apparently, this mom...), our move to Utah another, and then there are all the holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's. So bear with me as I play catch up on the busiest 3 months of our lives.

We are all busy and the longer I go without writing, the more daunting it is to start up again. But all excuses aside, I'm glad for the accountability of a blog. I love looking back and remembering the fun things we've done as a family over the years that would have otherwise been forgotten.

1 comment:

jlbunting.com said...

I must be that mom. I don't think I blogged about Kevin's birthday. But I did make him an awesome cake so i don't feel too bad. You need Brad to blog. I love that John does and fills in a lot of things I never get around to posting.