Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More of the same

So yesterday we didn't go outside like I wanted to because it was snowing a lot of the day (3 more inches, all stuck). Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions. We will be taking more walks and going to the library to pass some of the cold winter days we have left.

Connor and I tried to make the most of another day inside with blocks, Teddy, and bathtime.

I have to admit, snow is very pretty. Connor and I stood at the window and just watched the snow fall for at least 10 minutes.

Connor's favorite toy right now is his legos. He LOVES throwing them around our apartment (he likes the sound they make clanging and clacking on the tile) and disassembling things I build for him. I'm considering buying him those mega blocks so he can build more things himself. These are still a little too small for his tiny hands.




Today was a lot better (as far as getting out of the house). Since it was sunny today, I decided it was a good day for some errands. Connor and I went to Barnes & Noble to return a book, and we stopped to play with their train set and pull a few childrens' books off the shelves in the kids' section. Later in the evening when Brad was home, we quickly ate last night's leftovers and headed out to look at 2 houses in Pleasant View. They are beautiful homes, and we have more appointments set up for this Monday and Tuesday to look at about 10 more. This is surreal!

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Connor is getting so big! His legs look really long in the picture with Teddy.

Cami.J.Lowry said...

Oh man, I remember the first time I "helped" you give him a bath- and he was laying on Brad's hand in the tub, and now he sits up all by himself and splashes and plays! And his legs do look really long in the ready-for-bed picture with Teddy.... I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!!