Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good news, bad news, good news, bad news

The good news is I PASSED the CA Surveying Exam!
The bad news is I failed the CA Seismic Exam.
The good news is I get to go home to warm, sunny So.Cal in April!
The bad news is my life will again be consumed by studying for the next 3 months.

The scores for the other two tests of my PE Exam finally came tonight! Just as I predicted, I have to retake the CA Seismic Exam. I was desperately hoping to be one of those 5% that pass all three in the first go-around, but no such luck. I'm very glad, though, to have 2 of the 3 exams passed and now I can just focus my study time all on 1 subject (instead of 7 as when I was studying for all 3 exams). I have 3 months. No problem.

I just hate the idea that I will have to endure another 11 week waiting game when this test is over in April. I've decided I hate waiting for exam results...

The next CA Seismic Exam is Saturday, April 9. CA friends and family, get ready to party the week after!

No comments: